SERVES: 2 | PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES
Gone are the days of steamed soggy cauliflower. This recipe is a firecracker that is seriously addictive. I love it served as a starter or it can also accompany a main meal as a side dish. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable, and is rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin C and fiber.
· 1 Cauliflower
· 100ml milk
· 50g cornflour
· 1tsp paprika
· 1tsp garlic granules (or 1 clove minced)
Bang Bang Sauce:
· 3 tbsp siracha sauce
· 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
· 1 tbsp maple syrup/honey
· 1 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
· 1 lime, juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 200’c fan. Line a baking tray. Trim and cut the cauliflower into bitesize florets.
2. In a bowl mix the cornflour, paprika and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
3. Dip the cauliflower into the milk, and coat evenly in the flour mixture shaking off any excess.
4. Place on a single layer on the baking tray, making sure they aren’t touching. Bake for 30-35 mins turning once, until golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, make the bang bang sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together.
6. To serve, drizzle the sauce over the cauliflower and garnish with the sliced spring onions and fresh chilli.
Nutrition information per person: 300 calories/ 33g carbs/ 12g fat/ 6g protein.
Recipe in collaboration with https://harvestday.ie/
Book a complimentary discovery call today to see if you can benefit from a personalised nutrition consultation firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about nutritional therapy https://www.foundednutrition.com/about
Tag @founded_nutrition on instagram https://www.instagram.com/founded_nutrition/