Nutrition information per person: 106 calories / 20 g carbs / 1g fat / 3g protein. Vegetarian
Recipe in collaboration with https://harvestday.ie/
Boosting your brunch with vegetables is one of my top tips to start the day right. I love these vegetable fritters as an alternative for toast. It is super quick and speedy and something ideal for St.Stephen’s Day, served with poached eggs and sprouts.
1 white onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp flour
Handful of fresh parsley
1. Grate the parsnip and carrot. Chop the onion into half-moons.
2. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables with crushed garlic, parsley and the egg. Season well with black pepper.
3. Sift in the flour gradually, stirring well to ensure everything is combined.
4. Using 2-3tbsps of the mixture, form a patty with your hands and flatten to squeeze out any excess water.
5. Heat a knob of butter in the pan on a medium heat and fry for about 3 minutes on each side until golden (you can do this in batches. I I like to use a cookie cutter to ring to hold the shape together before flipping. Flip carefully using a spatula and a spoon)
Read more about nutritional therapy https://www.foundednutrition.com/about
Tag @founded_nutrition on instagram https://www.instagram.com/founded_nutrition/
Book a complimentary discovery call today to see if you can benefit from a personalised nutrition consultation firstname.lastname@example.org